My first Braeburn ever!
This is my third stallion made with new pattern. I knew from the beginning that Braeburn wouldn't be easy to make but he turned out to be even more complex that I suspected
First I had problems with the eye - it's really difficult to adjust stallion's eye size and position, at first I made 100% accurate eye from the picture but it came out as a disaster so I had to unstitch fully sewn head from the body and make new one... I remade the eye pattern and the second one turned out very good, as you can see now
The next problem was the hair - in the Show the mane is onle at one side but after long time of thinking I decided to make it two sided and more 3D than just apliqued colors. The front mane - lots of work here because of so many pieces! In total the whole mane is made out of 21 pieces (excluding apliqued lighter color). Vest was kinda simple but the hat... I have some problem with hats because its so hard to make them look show accurate... It took me 4 hours to make only the hat and I did my best, I know it's not perfect but I hope you like it as well
He is 45cm - 18 inches tall and 43 cm - 17 inches long! Huge boy!
hehe, I felt like I needed to write something more about him
Thank you for reading it!
Braeburn is commission for
and he is not for sale! Thank you so mch for this commission, I really wanted to make him!
I hope you like him!